Arms Pictures Testosterone Whey Barbell BCAA Beans Beefcake Bread Butter Chest Coffee Eggs Exercises Fridge Garlic Height Lift Milk Motivation Natural Penis Powerade Shaker Steroids Tea Testicles Tuna Vinegar
Protein shakers start to stink. A common problem with protein shakes is that the shaker bottle becomes smelly. In heat protein rots. We can clean these shakers.
With this fast,
easy cleaning technique,
we remove the odor.
First, I assume you have a plastic protein shaker cup. These typically have a clear body and a black plastic top. When you smell the insides, you are disgusted. Follow these steps to clean and remove this odor.
1. Rinse out protein shaker.You can do this with soap and water. Dishwasher soap is effective.
2. Add two spoonfuls of baking soda.Add them to the shaker. Two teaspoons of baking soda are enough. Use baking soda, not baking powder.
3. Fill shaker with water.Using tap water is good enough. It will just be used for cleaning.
4. Allow shaker to set for an hour.It is helpful to occasionally shake it. You can just let it set on the counter.
5. Dump out baking soda.The shaker should already smell much better. Baking soda neutralizes odors.
6. Rinse.Rinse it again with water. If you want, soap can be used again. The protein cup should not stink any more.
Baking soda is the best way to clean the bottles. Put a few spoonfuls of baking soda in the shaker, and fill the remainder up with water. Then, let the bottle set on the table for several hours or even a day. Shake it every few minutes.
Also:Readjust the bottle so that all internal parts are contacted with the liquid.
Next, dump out the baking soda solution and rinse it with soap and water. Your protein shaker bottle should smell very fresh and clean at this point. In the future, you can refrigerate your protein shakes to avoid this problem.
Note:Just washing the protein shaker cup with soap and water is not sufficient if it stinks.
However:If you reliably wash it immediately after every use, this may be effective.
When I first decided to start bodybuilding, I bought whey protein. I liked drinking whey protein shakes. I found after about four days that the shaker could stink if it wasn't cleaned properly. This smell bothered me.
With a cleaning tip, I realized that whey protein does not smell bad. I was able to continue my workouts and move ahead with improving myself. In the summer when it is warm, people tend to be more physically active.
Note:The protein content in whey protein seems to be particularly bad for odors.
Also:Beans, which also contain high levels of protein, can smell bad in the same way.
If your protein shaker cup starts to smell bad, using baking soda can remove the odor. Whey protein is effective at increasing your fitness level. Protein shakes help increase protein in your diet.
Tip:If you are discouraged by the odor, this information can help keep you motivated.