Arms Eggs Fridge Masturbate Pics 4AM Abs Addiction Androgel Aspirin Barbell Butter Coffee Dips Dumbbell Fart Flavor Garlic GH Height Lift Milk Motivation Natural Penis Powerade Shaker Steroids Tea Testicles Testosterone WheyClean shakers. I like to eat things. I like to lift things. I do not like to clean things. But sometimes my protein shaker cup becomes rather smelly. This must be fixed.
1. Rinse out protein shaker.You can do this with soap and water. Dishwasher soap is effective.
2. Add two spoonfuls of baking soda.Add them to the shaker. Two teaspoons of baking soda are enough. Use baking soda, not baking powder.
3. Fill shaker with water.Using tap water is good enough. It will just be used for cleaning.
4. Allow shaker to set for an hour.It is helpful to occasionally shake it. You can just let it set on the counter.
5. Dump out baking soda.The shaker should already smell much better. Baking soda neutralizes odors.
6. Rinse.Rinse it again with water. If you want, soap can be used again. The protein cup should not stink any more.
Then:Let the bottle set on the table for several hours or even a day. Shake it every few minutes.
Also:Readjust the bottle so that all internal parts are contacted with the liquid.
Tip:If you reliably wash the cup immediately after every use, this may be effective.
But:I found after about four days that the shaker could stink if it wasn't cleaned properly. This smell bothered me.
Summer:In the summer when it is warm, people tend to be more physically active.
Note:The protein content in whey and casein protein (found in milk) seems to be particularly bad for odors.WheyCaseinMilk
Also:Beans, which also contain high levels of protein, can smell bad in the same way.Beans